Our Board of Trustees oversee our operations and ensure that our beneficiaries continue to receive the maximum benefit from our work.
The Board meets four times a year and is comprised of individuals from the fields of academia, health, policy, community and arts organisations from across the country, demonstrating our nationwide reach.
board of trustees
- Susan Rutherford (Acting Chair)
- Brian Denton, Management Accountant
- Kathy Doran, (Vice Chair) Chief Executive, NHS Wirral
- John Flamson, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Innovation, University of Liverpool
- Steve Hawkins, Chief Executive, Local Solutions
- Rosemary Hawley MBE
- Lawrence Holden
- Dr Shyamal Mukherjee MBE, Medical Director, NHS Wirral
- Roger Phillips, Broadcaster, BBC Radio Merseyside
- Chris Catterall
- Jane Davis